Q. What do we need to supply Event Childcare with?
A. Event Childcare request that you and your venue provide us with the following:
- Suitable area for play
- Tables, chairs and high chairs (if applicable)
- Nappies, wet wipes and disposal bags
- Food and drinks for all the children (unless we have agreed to organise the catering for the event)
- Travel cots or beds if the children need an afternoon nap or are going to sleep in the creche
Q. How much space do we need to supply Event Childcare at the venue?
A. For an Event Childcare Mobile Crèche or if you are booking a separate room for the event nannies and children, you will need to make sure there is enough space to comply with EYFS regulations. Please see our updated figures here.
Q. What are the Staff to Children ratios?
A. To comply with EYFS, Event Childcare will need to comply with EYFS requirements. Please see our updated figures here.
Terms and Conditions
The information below is our Terms and Conditions of booking. If you have any questions, or you’re not sure about anything, please contact us on 07526 592 505 / email@example.com
- As well as space for the number of children, the room or children’s play space should be close to toilets and wash basins, with one set for every ten children.
- Event Childcare will need access to the venue approximately 45 minutes before the start of the event to set everything up.
- Event Childcare will only provide services which comply with Ofsted’s national standards.
- All children’s areas should be safe, secure and clean. The event organiser and venue are responsible for disposing of rubbish and clinical waste.
- For insurance and registration purposes, we must be able to lock all rooms, so that our equipment is kept safe and secure at all times.
- Legally, the temperature of the children’s room has to be at least 60 degrees fahrenheit or 21 degrees centigrade. Additionally any water that the children have access too must not be hotter than 100 degrees fahrenheit or 39 degrees centigrade.
- There must be at least two electrical sockets available, with access to running water and drainage.
- If we are looking after babies in a busy creche, for safety reasons there must be enough space to divide the age groups.
- Event Childcare must have the venue’s fire and emergency procedures and instructions. This will be displayed for parents, but it will be Event Childcare’s responsibility to evacuate the children in a emergency.
- Parents must use our checking in and out registrtaion password system when dropping off and collecting their children.
- For insurance purposes, the venue must complete our venue agreement, and comply with the current childcare health and safety regulations and space requirements as per above. If they don’t do this, we can not provide the service agreed. You will will still be liable to pay the full amount quoted.
- Event Childcare will need the name of the room to be used for the crèche at least three weeks before the event in time for Ofsted exemption. If you change the room after this, we can not provide the service agreed. You will will still be liable to pay the full amount quoted.
- Event Childcare require permission from the parents before any photographs are taken of the children.
- When you accept our quotation, you will need to pay half of the total amount as a deposit. The other half is due ten days before the event. If your booking is less than ten days before the event, then you will need to pay the whole amount at once.
- Once you have paid the 50% deposit, the date is secured. If you cancel at any time after that payment is made, your deposit is non-refundable. The final balance is due 10 days prior to your event. If you cancel within the 10-day time frame, the final balance must be paid. If you cancel, outside of the 10-day window, you do not pay your final balance and the booking in cancelled. ** We have a Covid procedure in place, if for any reason, following government guidelines you have to change your date, please let us know ASAP**
- At public venues such as conferences and exhibition centres, the presence of a security guard is essential
- We cannot give medicine to children while we are looking after them.
Event Childcare can provide you with a mobile crèche at your wedding. Our wedding crèche is a great option to ensure adults at your wedding enjoy their day, whist having peace of mind in the knowledge that their children are being cared for and having fun.
Sports & Corporate Events
Our Mobile Crèche is a specialist service that offers the most flexible childcare for your sporting event.
This means that the main care givers and parents don't need to miss out and they can relax knowing their little ones are being cared for, on site, by the professionals.
sports & corporate events
Events Mobile Crèche
Event Childcare can provide you with a Mobile Crèche at any event. A Mobile Crèche is a specialist service that offers the most flexible childcare for your special event, family party, function, conference, or product launch and much more.