Terms and Conditions
The information below is our Terms and Conditions of booking. If you have any questions, or you’re not sure about anything, please contact us.
- As well as space for the number of children, the room or children’s play space should be close to toilets and wash basins, with one set for every ten children.
- Event Childcare will need access to the venue approximately 45 minutes before the start of the event to set everything up.
- Event Childcare will only provide services which comply with Ofsted’s national standards.
- All children’s areas should be safe, secure and clean. The event organiser and venue are responsible for disposing of rubbish and clinical waste.
- For insurance and registration purposes, we must be able to lock all rooms, so that our equipment is kept safe and secure at all times.
- Legally, the temperature of the children’s room has to be at least 60 degrees fahrenheit or 21 degrees centigrade. Additionally any water that the children have access too must not be hotter than 100 degrees fahrenheit or 39 degrees centigrade.
- There must be at least two electrical sockets available, with access to running water and drainage.
- If we are looking after babies in a busy creche, for safety reasons there must be enough space to divide the age groups.
- Event Childcare must have the venue’s fire and emergency procedures and instructions. This will be displayed for parents, but it will be Event Childcare’s responsibility to evacuate the children in a emergency.
- Parents must use our checking in and out registrtaion password system when dropping off and collecting their children.
- For insurance purposes, the venue must complete our venue agreement, and comply with the current childcare health and safety regulations and space requirements as per above. If they don’t do this, we can not provide the service agreed. You will will still be liable to pay the full amount quoted.
- Event Childcare will need the name of the room to be used for the crèche at least three weeks before the event in time for Ofsted exemption. If you change the room after this, we can not provide the service agreed. You will will still be liable to pay the full amount quoted.
- Event Childcare require permission from the parents before any photographs are taken of the children.
- When you accept our quotation, you will need to pay half of the total amount as a deposit. The other half is due ten days before the event. If your booking is less than ten days before the event, then you will need to pay the whole amount at once.
- If you cancel more than ten days before the event, you lose the deposit and we refund any remaining balance. If you cancel less than ten days before the event, then you will need to still pay the full amount.
- At public venues such as conferences and exhibition centres, the presence of a security guard is essential
- We cannot give medicine to children while we are looking after them.